This role will be for BDE which is a luxury furniture brand based
which also does luxury interior design projects.
The role will also involve targeting potential international clients and designers present in the US,
which we are already exporting.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze
business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to
understand their needs and meet with them in person. They will also work closely with design and
marketing teams to uncover new leads.
• Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting
• Discover new leads by identifying potential clients and projects
• Demonstrate and teach strong selling and influencing skills
• Follow up with leads generated by the marketing team
• Develop and maintain a strong network with potential leads
• Meet clients and open doors for the design team
• Identify partnership opportunities
• Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
• Maintain existing business
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Enthusiasm and persistent attitude
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Never give up attitude
Added advantage if the candidate has experience in the Interior design field.
Other similar jobs that might interest you